Our staff has intimate knowledge of bundled services and how they can provide advantages to your client if placed properly through direct insight. Our staff has been involved with bundled solutions and alternative markets on various levels. Our own agency uses the services of a bundled solution.
Placing business with MartinoWest is very similar to the process you would use to place business with your standard markets. Generally, the process works like this:
- The account is submitted to MartinoWest with the application and supplemental ninety days prior to renewal.
- MartinoWest will use its expertise to review the submission information, analyze the risk and request additional information as needed, then identify potential markets.
- An account presentation will be made in writing to each market for underwriting consideration.
- Each underwriter will respond with a proposal, request for additional information, or a declination. Any negotiation regarding terms and conditions can take place at this point.
- MartinoWest will present their summary proposal to you, and you can then work with MartinoWest to understand the proposals, make changes and determine which option is suitable.
- Once the market is identified, MartinoWest will schedule a presentation for you and your client.
- When the determination for a selected product is finalized, an order is provided and an enrollment and/or binding process begins.
An account may need to be placed in a non-traditional product to take advantage of the flexibility a bundled service can provide.
Because the bundled products are primarily designed with a strong service factor that provides significant support in various administrative areas, the retention is extremely high. Clients find the value in working with a product that provides a one-stop-shop service structure and often renew without requesting to shop the market.
At MartinoWest, we have built a long history of working with brokers that value our structure and our ability to properly advise you and/or your client on this non-standard market. We place a great deal of respect and concern for you and your business and know that communication, the ease of doing business and the ability to move quickly are some of your greatest priorities. We are always open to feedback and are looking for ways to better serve you. Please share your experiences with us so that we can continue improving our processes and help protect your book of business.