Martino West


Business Automobile

Business Automobile Insurance provides the same kind of coverage as your personal auto policy. It will cover your business for loss or damage to vehicles used by your business and for damage to other vehicles or persons caused by your business vehicles.

You need Business Automobile Insurance if:
  • you have a vehicle that is driven by employees, or
  • your vehicle has been altered for commercial purposes

Business Automobile policy rates are based on:

  • the type of vehicle -- passenger, truck, van, etc.
  • vehicle use -- deliveries, carrying equipment, contractor work, sales calls, taxi, messenger, etc.

If you are not sure whether or not you need Business Automobile Insurance, please discuss your particular circumstances with one of our agents for a professional opinion.